- Acting as first point contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the MD.
- Booking ad arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the MD.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, preparing and compiling reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Liaising with staff suppliers and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness as you would be a party to confidential information.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi task.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Microsoft office skills
- Ability to write formal, informal and internal memos.
Qualification / Experience
- First degree in Secretarial studies or any social science equivalent
- 3+ years experience in Business development, customer management, sales or related field
- Able to work in fast paced environment, multi task effectively and prioritize projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power point)
- Must be team oriented and results focused
HND, Bachelor Degree & MBA would be an added advantage